Our VIP Plan provides you with a twice a year inspection and maintenance for one low price. Fill out the form below or inquire about our 1, 3 or 5 year plans.
1. Thermostat: Proper calibration ensures proper temperature control and operating cycle. Benefit: Saves you on operating cost and assures your comfort level.
2. System Start: Proper start-up of your system ensures operation on demand. Benefit: Smooth operation, reduced wear and long equipment life. Poor starting capabilities is an energy drainer.
3. Refrigerant: Improper refrigerant charge will damage your compressor, which is the heart of your system. Systems improperly charged will cause increased electric bills by reducing the efficiency of your system. Benefit: Longer equipment life and lower utility bills.
4. Condenser Coil: A dirty condenser coil will reduce your systems ability to remove and reject heat from your home. This will cause your system to run longer and increase your electric bills. Benefit: Proper heat rejection, reduced run time and lower energy bills.
5. Evaporator Coil: Dirt and house dust that escapes through your air conditioning filter will cling to the cold damp coil. This will restrict the air flow through the coil, cheating your system of performance and capacity. Benefit: Proper air flow delivered to all areas of your home, increased comfort levels, better dehumidification, and a cleaner healthier indoor environment.
6. Condensate Drain: As your system remove heat from your home, humidity is extracted from the air. The condensation created by warmer air passing over a cold coil must be drained from your system. This is done via a condensate drain line. The drain must be checked and cleared of algae build up or foreign particles clogging the drain, which could cause water damage to the ceiling of floors of your home. Benefit: Prevention of overflow problems and water damage. Proper draining will also aid in maintaining indoor humidity levels.
7. Fan Motor: Dirty fan motors can affect the air flow to your home, limit your systems capacity and comfort capabilities, as well as spread dust particulates, which irritate sinus cavities and allergy suffers. Benefit: Even air flow at maximum system capabilities, improved comfort levels, proper cooling recovery time and reduced spread of dust particles.
8. System Lubrication: Moving parts in need of lubrication can cause increased electrical consumption due to additional power required to overcome the resistance in motors and drive shafts. Benefit: Proper motor and shaft operation, extended part life and quieter bearings.
9. Electrical Components: Too much or too little voltage or amperage can cause advanced compressor failure, as will as reducing the reliability of the blower and fan motor. Benefit: Peak performance, longer equipment life and consistent operating levels.
10. Temperature Difference: Improper temperature difference affects your comfort level, cycling time of your system, humidity removal and increases electrical consumption. Benefit: Consistent comfort levels, reduced operating expense and maximum system operation.
11. Filters: Dirty and clogged filters can cause many problems with your system such as, increased energy consumption, lower comfort levels, compressor damage, reduced air flow, and reduced humidity removal. Benefit: Cleaner, healthier system operation, lower utility bills, better dehumidification, improved air flow and increased cooling performance.
12. Air Flow: Improper air flow will cause "Hot Spots" in your home, which is uneven cooling or heating from room to room. Benefit: Balanced air distribution, improved capacity and efficiency.
13. Cabinet Case: Harsh contaminates outside your home eat away at the outside system, causing corrosion and reduced equipment life: Benefit: Proper care and maintenance will ensure long-lasting equipment life and appearance of your system. Application of an all weather coating protects your outside components.
14. The Company: We specialize in residential service and equipment. Our standards are rigid and professional in personnel, quality and service. We work at your convenience, not ours. We Never charge for overtime hours and our repair estimates are firm and upfront.